Comm Eye Health Vol. 21 No. 68 2008. Published online 01 December, 2008
Improving eye care
We need to make eye care and good vision accessible to everyone regardless of their ability to pay. In order to achieve this, both clinical and non-clinical services need to be of the best possible quality.
Articles in this issue –
- Is quality affordable?
- Improving the patient’s experience
- Improving surgical outcomes
- Case study: improving the management of eye care programmes
- Short-term visits by eye care professionals: ensuring greater benefit to the host community
- Community Eye Health MSc dissertations
- A brief experience of blindness
- Epilation of eyelashes