Community eye health workshops
The workshops at the following venues are designed for eye health workers who are working or plan to work in Community Eye Health.
Applicants must be resident in the region to which they apply.
Colombia: April 2001 India: July 2001
Pakistan: April 2001 Nigeria: September 2001
Tanzania: June 2001
Letters of enquiry should be sent to:
Graham Dyer, ICEH, 11-43 Bath Street, London, EC1V 9EL
Fax: 00 44 (0)20 7608 6950 E-mail: GRAHAM.DYER@UCL.AC.UK
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 14 No. 37 2001 –
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- The DU-AL Corporation
- Community eye health workshops
- The Healthy Eyes Activity Book
- Standard List of Medicines, Equipment, Instruments and Optical Supplies for District Level Eye Care Services
- New 2001 publications!
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Lt Col Henry Kirkpatrick Scholarship